As used in this Notice:
“App” refers to our OOLi Network social media platform (currently) available for Android and iOS mobile devices only.
“User” refers to a person who engages our service(s) by registering an account on our App, regardless of their degree of activity or usage.
“Personal Data” refers to data, whether true or not, about a user who can be identified: (a) from that data independently; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access to.
“Publicly Available Data” refers to data which is generally made public on the App insomuch that other users can obtain or access such data with few or no restrictions.
What Personal Data we collect
- Registration information that you submit when registering an account on the App;
- Information that you include in your personal profile settings that is not publicly visible to other users on the App;
- Automated Information, which includes things such as your IP address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), and log information;
- Information that we capture or access from your mobile device only after gaining your explicit consent, such as location, photos, and contacts in order to provide the service(s) you request upon consent.
Public Personal Data:
- Any information that you include on your personal profile that is visible to the public community on the App;
- Content that you include within your ‘friend’ and ‘follower’ timeline post feeds;
- User engagement including comments, shares, bookmarks and mentions;
- User relationships which include your ‘follower’ and ‘friend’ lists.
How do we use Personal Data
We do not sell any of your Personal Data to third-party marketing agencies or data miners. Personal Data we collect may be used by us for purposes of:
- Responding to your questions and feedback;
- Providing the services you select through the App;
- For such purposes as you may authorise at the time you submit the information;
- Auditing, research, and data analysis to maintain, protect, and improve our App and services;
- Conducting general analysis on user engagement and activity across the App;
- Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
- Aggregated Data Analysis for business interests.
Who we share your data with
We share your Personal Data with third-parties that provide our App services. These service providers are responsible for managing your personal information only as necessary to provide the services related to the functionality of our App.
We may disclose Public Personal Data to third-parties in aggregated format such as the number of times people engaged a post (e.g. liked, shared, commented or bookmarked), the use of keywords, or the number of times a link was clicked. In these circumstances, the Public Personal Data is anonymised thus the data of a single or particular individual is non-identifiable; the aggregated data will only reflect the collective activity of users on the platform represented in the form of statistical data analysis.
How we protect your data
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse, and or theft of personal information provided on our App. These security measures include, but are not limited to, storing passwords using salted hash cryptography and SSL encryption for secure content delivery. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is free from potential security flaws. As a result, although we take reasonable measures to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the App. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately here.
How long we retain your data
All users can see, edit, delete or deactivate their accounts and personal information at any time. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected and or is no longer necessary to retain.
What rights you have over your data
We do not request or require any ownership of your personal data. We only reserve the right to use it as defined in our Terms & Conditions. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by deleting your account. This does not include any data we may keep for needed administrative, legal and or technical purposes.
Special Admonitions for International Use
OOLI NETWORK PTE. LTD is a Singaporean registered company. All matters and disputes related to the App are governed exclusively by the laws of Singapore and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you are located outside of Singapore and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to Singapore and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorise such transfer.
Updates and Changes to Policy Notice
We may change or update this policy from time to time. If we do, we will post any changes or updates promptly. If you continue to use our App after the changes come into effect, you are deemed to have agreed to the new or updated policy. If the changes or updates are significant, we may provide a more detailed notice or get your consent, as required.
Data Protection Officer Contact: